Monday, August 24, 2009

Mother.

Adrianna called me "Mudder" several times today. My name is usually Mom, Mama or Mommy or babe, depending on who's hollering...But 'mother,' never. She called me mother when we were floating down the current stream in the pool, "Mudder, hold my hand" as she tip toe bobbed with the waves just barely tall enough to keep her head above water. I must remind her to keep her mouth closed as she gags on the water. While she floated on the pink turtle board-apparently it is named "Tortellini." I caught her intentionally slurping up the water while floating on Tortellini-and also mind you she told me just a few minutes earlier, she was goin' bafroom-yes in the pool. So she drinks pool water, I eat floor cookies (when nobody's watching)-and I will let you draw your own parallel conclusions about how much 'p' is in our 'ool.' Come on, don't tell me you've never done it.

No comments: